About Employ Up
Employ Up is the most comprehensive no-cost job training and placement program for Central Indiana residents.
Tailored specifically for those seeking a higher wage, more fulfilling career or those who have been out of work for 6 months or longer, Employ Up provides free career prep, job search & interview training, along with job placement support and direct access to high-tech companies that are hiring new talent.
We’ve helped hundreds prepare for careers in two of Central Indiana’s largest and fastest-growing industries – healthcare and technology. Residents who have successfully completed the Employ Up program earn an average of nearly $60,000/year and enjoy the benefits of mid- to executive-level positions with plenty of room for professional growth.
Employ Up is funded through an $8.3 million grant from the U.S. Department of Labor to equip participants with the in-demand skills, tools and connections needed to succeed in a rewarding career.
Employ Up could be your answer to a new career. Services include – but are not limited to:
- Free one-on-one career coaching: Our career coaches help you map your path to employment. They advise and assist you – even cheer for you – every step of the way.
- Free immersive Career Prep course: This intensive course gives you the tools to bolster your self-confidence, organize your job search, and market yourself to prospective employers.
- Free skills training: Our talent development partners deliver training and education programs that can lead to specialized degrees and/or industry-recognized credentials.
- Paid, work-based learning experience: That’s right. Employ Up pays you to work and learn on the job with select employers through paid internship opportunities, paid work experience, or paid on-the-job training.
- Free job placement assistance: Our experts serve as your advocate and help open doors to employers who are looking for people just like you.
30 percent of participants in the program will enter training.
75 percent of placements are in healthcare/life sciences, engineering or IT.
Highest yearly salary of an Employ Up trained participant.
Average annual salary of an Employ Up trained participant.
Get Started by Enrolling Now!
For more information
Attend an Employ Up Information Session!
Assessment sessions for those interested are Thursdays from Noon-2:00pm.
9002 Purdue Road, Suite 200, Indianapolis